Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3134 Armstrong Spring Dr, Kissimmee
Pre-Construction. To be built. BUILD FROM THE GROUND UP! Creekside is an intimate gated community located 4 miles from Lake Nona’s shopping, dining or Medical City. With resort-style amenities & NO CDD, it's the perfect place to call home! The Summerland is a two-story floor plan featuring 4 bedrooms, a study, a loft, 2.5 baths, and a 2 car garage. You have the option to add a bedroom or bathroom to suit your needs. Through the tiled foyer, you are greeted with a study to your right and a powder room to your left that leads into the first floor of the home. Contributing to the elegant flow of the Summerland, the strategic placing of the study allows for an "open" floor plan with a bit of added depth. Further in is the beautiful kitchen with 42" cabinets, granite counters and a dining/living combo so you never miss a moment with friends/family. A staircase adjacent to your kitchen/living area leads up to your huge loft, double door owners suite, and secondary bedrooms. The Summerland comes in a variety of beautiful facades, and with a master planned layout-is sure to please. Come see it today! Disclaimer: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use NVR Mortgage to receive promotion. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See a Sales & Marketing Representative for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7807909
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,421
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market155
- Address3134 Armstrong Spring Dr
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.