Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4393 Silver Creek St, Kissimmee
Pre-Construction. To be built. BUILD FROM THE GROUND UP! Creekside is an intimate gated community located 4 miles from Lake Nona’s shopping, dining or Medical City. With resort-style amenities & NO CDD, it's the perfect place to call home! The Seagate offers single floor living with a spacious, open plan. From the Foyer, two graceful arches give you a view into the vaulted Dining room and Family Room. To the left, an arch accents the entry into two bedrooms with a bath between them for convenience. You have the option of changing one bedroom into a study with double doors. On the right, you have an additional bedroom with the laundry room across the hallway. The Family Room is separated from the Kitchen area by a breakfast bar which makes this space perfect for entertaining. The Kitchen has lots of cabinet space and a huge pantry. Enjoy the Florida outdoors with the included covered Lanai! The Owner’s Suite features a vaulted ceiling, huge walk in closet and several choices of owner’s bath layouts. The Seagate is standard with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2 car garage. Disclaimer: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use NVR Mortgage to receive promotion. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See a Sales & Marketing Representative for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7807910
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,034
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market149
- Address4393 Silver Creek St
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.