Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3138 Armstrong Spring Dr, Kissimmee
Pre-Construction. To be built. BUILD FROM THE GROUND UP! Creekside is an intimate gated community located 4 miles from Lake Nona’s shopping, dining or Medical City. With resort-style amenities & NO CDD, it's the perfect place to call home! Welcome to the Ponte Vedra-an elegant single story, 3 bed, 2 bath 1,517 square foot home. The tiled foyer invites you through to the kitchen, dining, and great room area all set up with the modern open concept that keeps your home looking bright and airy! To your right you will find two bedrooms and a bathroom conveniently located for guests to access easily. Both bedrooms are quite large leaving plenty of room for usage. To the very back of the home, past your dining and great room area you will find the luxurious owners suite-complete with a perfectly laid out bathroom and massive walk in closet, the Ponte Vedra is a simple yet modern floor plan that is sure to please anyone. All Ryan Homes now include WI-FI enabled garage door openers and smart thermostats. Disclaimer: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use NVR Mortgage to receive promotion. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See a Sales & Marketing Representative for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7808878
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,517
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market65
- Address3138 Armstrong Spring Dr
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 10:44pm EDT.