Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2127 Nicollett Way, Leesburg
Amazing 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath, 2 car garage home that has been completely remodeled and updated. Over 2300 sq ft living space. Located in a desirable community. Floor plan consists of an over-sized bedroom on the mail level, family room, formal dining area, kitchenette area and a flex room on second floor (easily converts to 5th bedroom if needed). Updates include granite counter tops throughout, high end laminate flooring, new carpet, lighting, paint in/out, plumbing and hardware. The kitchen includes high end Samsung black stainless steel appliances with oak cabinetry. Nothing to do here but move in! The lot is fully fenced and has an over-sized open patio in the backyard. The community is close to many lakes and parks, Super Walmart and so much shopping. Call to schedule your private showing today. Look for the interactive 3-D Tour to view the floor plan. Priced for a quick sale!
- MLS® #W7811638
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,320
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeTropic Shores Realty Llc
- Address2127 Nicollett Way
- SubdivisionLeesburg Overlook At Lake Griffin
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market77
Listing information courtesy of Tropic Shores Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 7:14am EDT.