Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3108 Armstrong Spring Dr, Kissimmee
Creekside offers homesites with wooded and creek views only 4 miles from Lake Nona. You are an easy drive to downtown Orlando and the attractions. The offspring can play in the community pool and you can relax reading a book. The resort-style amenities means you get to relax. Someone else will clean the pool too, all of this with NO CDD! Welcome to the Doral, an elegant 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath home with included loft. Walk through the foyer and enter the first floor of the home with a spacious and open setup complete with great room, kitchen with large granite island, and separate dining area so you never miss and moment with friends or family. Right behind the common area are the sliding doors to a lanai, keeping the downstairs area nice and airy. Leaving all the bedrooms on the second floor helps keep private areas private. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and loft, so everyone has room to hang out on the second story as well. The luxury continues in the spacious owners suite that leads into a double sink restroom and large walk in closet. All Ryan Homes now include WI-FI enabled garage door openers and smart thermostats. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use builder’s lender affiliate to receive certain promotions. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See a Sales & Marketing Representative for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7812024
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,887
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market23
- Address3108 Armstrong Spring Dr
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:44am EDT.