Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17024 Goldcrest Loop, Clermont
Pre-Construction. To be built. BUILD FROM THE GROUND UP! Lakes at Lucerne Park is a beautiful community located conveniently next to restaurants, shops, I4, and more-you will not believe all you can have at such a reasonable price. The Seagate offers single floor living with a spacious, open plan. From the foyer, two graceful arches give you a view into the vaulted Dining room and Family Room. To the left, an arch accents the entry into two bedrooms with a bath between them for convenience. You have the option of changing one bedroom into a study with double doors. On the right, you have an additional bedroom with the laundry room across the hallway. The Family Room is separated from the Kitchen area by a breakfast bar which makes this space perfect for entertaining. The Kitchen has lots of cabinet space and a huge pantry. Add even more storage and seating with the Gourmet Kitchen Island option. Enjoy the Florida outdoors with the included covered Lanai! The Owner’s Suite features a vaulted ceiling, huge walk in closet and several choices of owner’s bath layouts. The Seagate is standard with four bedrooms, two baths and a two car garage. Includes WIFI garage openers and smart thermostats. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use builder’s lender affiliate to receive certain promotions. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See Sales Rep for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7816914
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,034
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address17024 Goldcrest Loop
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.