Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4406 Silver Creek St, Kissimmee
COMPLETED HOME - READY FOR OCCUPANCY Creekside offers beautiful homesites featuring wooded and creek views near Lake Nona and an easy drive to the Orlando International Airport, downtown Orlando, and the attractions. The resort-style amenities means you get to relax. NO CDD! Welcome to the Doral, an elegant 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath home with included loft. Walk through the foyer and enter the first floor of the home. There you will find a spacious and open setup complete with great room, kitchen with large granite island, and separate dining area so you never miss and moment with friends or family. Right behind the common area are the sliding doors to an outdoor patio, keeping the downstairs area nice and airy. There is also a powder room located downstairs for ultimate convenience. Leaving all the bedrooms on the second floor helps keep private areas private. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and loft. Laundry room upstairs so no one has to run up and down to get a load done. The luxury continues in the spacious owners suite that leads into a double sink restroom and large walk in closet. Includes WIFI garage openers and smart thermostats. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use builder’s lender affiliate to receive certain promotions. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See Sales Rep for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7817172
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,887
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market32
- Address4406 Silver Creek St
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:45am EST.