Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4413 Silver Creek St, Kissimmee
Pre-Construction. To be built. Creekside offers beautiful homesites featuring wooded and creek views only 4 miles from Lake Nona. You are an easy drive to the Orlando International Airport, downtown Orlando, and the attractions. The offspring can play in the community pool and you can relax reading a book. The resort-style amenities means you get to relax. NO CDD! The Seagate offers single floor living with a spacious, open plan. From the foyer, two graceful arches give you a view into the vaulted Dining room and Family Room. To the left, an arch accents the entry into two bedrooms with a bath between them for convenience. You have the option of changing one bedroom into a study with double doors. On the right, you have an additional bedroom with the laundry room across the hallway. The Family Room is separated from the Kitchen area by a breakfast bar which makes this space perfect for entertaining. The Kitchen has lots of cabinet space and a huge pantry. Enjoy the Florida outdoors with the included covered Lanai! The Owner’s Suite features a vaulted ceiling, huge walk in closet and several choices of owner’s bath layouts. Includes WIFI garage opener and smart thermostat. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use builder’s lender affiliate to receive certain promotions. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See Sales Rep for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7817708
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,034
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address4413 Silver Creek St
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 3:15am EST.