Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1654 Marina Lake Dr, Kissimmee
Bass Fisherman's Paradise!!! This beautiful Mediterranean style home is nestled among the Grand Oaks lakeside on big Lake "Toho"pekaliga, one of the top rated Big Bass Lakes in the USA. Part of Florida's chain of lakes, you can go through the lock system through more amazing fishing lakes to Lake Okeechobee and then exit out to the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf Of Mexico! Enjoy all of the best BOATING waters of Florida from one location. Located just minutes from the heart of downtown Kissimmee and St. Cloud, the home is also only 30 Minutes from all the attractions in Orlando and 45 minutes to the Atlantic Beaches. Enjoy a peaceful country setting while being in the heart of everything. The home sits on .62 acres of luxurious accommodations for a large family or getaway of up to 12, with lake access, covered boat dockage with lift, electric and water and screened porch over the water. Catch a glimpse across Lake Toho of nightly fireworks from Disney World while grilling at your outdoor kitchen, floating in the oversized pool, or enjoying the fabulous hot tub. The screen enclosure keeps the bugs away and the leaves out of the pool. The home is a beautiful open layout, with a huge master bedroom with his and her walk-in closets. The master bath is large and beautifully done, with custom iron accent and large shower. The kitchen is spacious and beautifully appointed with center island work area. The home is stunning with Amazing Sunsets with too many features to list. Room sizes are estimated.
- MLS® #W7817766
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,141
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Deed Restrictions, Fishing
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Level/Flat, Near Marina, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market203
- Address1654 Marina Lake Dr
- SubdivisionAshley Cove Un 2
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeBest Of The Gulf Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Best Of The Gulf Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 4:45pm EDT.