Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3149 Hill Point St, Minneola
Pre-Construction. To be built. BRAND NEW COMMUNITY of single-family homes in a tranquil natural setting with lake views. Along with the Lake Hiawatha Preserve, you’ll have 13 paved miles of hills, lakes and wide-open vistas as a highlight of the community. Top-rate Minneola schools, and conveniently located near the turnpike. This Biscayne Bay home features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a large upstairs loft, roomy lanai, and a downstairs master bedroom! The kitchen is open to the family room complete with granite counter tops and 42” cabinets. Enjoy your included GE appliance package (Microwave, dishwasher and smooth top range) and huge Kitchen Island. A large owner's suite allows for plenty of comfort. Luxurious features such as an elegant walk-in shower, dual sinks, two walk in closets, and gorgeous vanities make this house a home. This home is perfect for entertaining with its spacious great areas connected to the to the included covered lanai. Other included features are 18 x 18 ceramic tile in all of the wet areas, solid surface bathroom counter tops, and much more! For the homeowner who wants it all-this one is for you! Includes WIFI garage openers and smart thermostats. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Must use builder’s lender affiliate to receive certain promotions. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See Sales Rep for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Home will look similar to photos.
- MLS® #W7818637
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,645
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market51
- Address3149 Hill Point St
- SubdivisionOverlook At Grassy Lake
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34715
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleEast Ridge Middle
- HighLake Minneola High
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 4:00pm EST.