Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17023 Basswood Ln, Clermont
Pre-Construction. To be built. Welcome to Serenoa a brand new master planned community in Clermont. Enjoy the 11 acres of amenities including a clubhouse, 24 hour fitness center, resort-style pool, splash pad, dog parks, trails, planned community events and activities give this master-planned community a scenic, small-town feel within a beautiful wooded setting. Every detail of the Jasmine Cove has been carefully planned with elegance and functionality in mind. As you enter the Foyer, you look ahead into the large Great Room featuring a sliding glass door and patio. Add the optional Lanai for even more outdoor room. The spacious kitchen, with its generous pantry, is open to the Dinette and Great Room to make it perfect for entertaining or quiet evenings at home. Through a graceful arch off the Foyer is a bedroom wing with two large bedrooms and a bath. Set apart from the living areas of the house but still accessible, the private Owner’s Suite features dual walk-in closets. Don’t forget to add the optional Sitting Area to complete your private retreat. The Laundry Room is located right outside the Owner’s Bedroom for the ultimate in convenience. Includes WIFI garage opener and smart thermostat. **Closing cost assistance available with use of Builder’s affiliated lender**. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Actual home may differ from photos. EXTENDED OWNERS SUITE IWTH COVERED LANAI, STAINLESS APPLIANCES, Refrigerator, W/D, 4 Ceiling Fan rough-ins.
- MLS® #W7821010
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,724
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market39
- Address17023 Basswood Ln
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:15am EDT.