Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4318 Silver Creek St, Kissimmee
Pre-Construction. To be built. WATER VIEW - FRONTAGE ON POND. Creekside offers beautiful homesites featuring wooded and creek views only 4 miles from Lake Nona. You are an easy drive to the Orlando International Airport, downtown Orlando, and the attractions. The offspring can play in the community pool and you can relax reading a book. The resort-style amenities means you get to relax. NO CDD! Meet the Parkland-an elegant new Single-Family Home with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, and 1824 square ft. of living space. Through the tiled foyer you will find a bedroom on your left, followed directly by a spacious formal dining room and a second bedroom straight across the hall. An open floor plan welcomes you into the kitchen/family room combo, with a dinette for casual dining as the ultimate convenience. The master bedroom exemplifies luxury with double sinks and a nice sized shower, as well as a large closet accessible from the bedroom. Two car garage with plenty of storage and laundry closet in the center of the home-this floor plan is the epitome of a timelessly classic house you can turn into home. Includes WIFI garage opener and nest thermostat. **Closing cost assistance available with use of Builder’s affiliated lender**. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Actual home may differ from photos.
- MLS® #W7821757
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Water View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market12
- Address4318 Silver Creek St
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNarcoossee Middle
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeMarge F Maltbie
Listing information courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.