Shopping & Dining
Orlando's theme parks make sure that no one goes home empty-handed. There's plenty of gift shops selling everything from Mickey Mouse key chains to Alfred Hitchcock movies. But there's also an array of fine art galleries and stores with handicrafts and the likes. A selection of great Outlet malls can be found as well, such as:
- Millennia Mall World-class shopping and dining can be found at this upscale mall. Cartier, Bloomingdales, Lacoste, Neiman Marcus, Macy's are just a few of the over 140 shops and restaurants to be found.
- Florida Mall You won't believe the incredible variety of more than 250 retail, dining and entertainment options here, such as JC Penney's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Thomas Kinkade Gallery, A/X Armani Exchange, Apple, M&M World and the newest additions including American Girl®, Crayola Experience and Dick's Sporting Goods.
- Winter Garden Village Winter Garden Village is an open-air shopping center offering shopping and gathering opportunities to fit everyone's needs. From department stores to electronics to a health club and specialty retailers, along with the wide array of restaurants and eateries, visitors enjoy a variety of experiences here.
- Orlando Premium Outlets Find impressive savings at Ann Taylor, Barneys New York Outlet, Burberry, Coach, Diesel, Fendi, Gap Outlet, Giorgio Armani, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, MaxMara, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Theory, Tommy Hilfiger and more. With 110 stores to choose from, there's something for everyone.
- Orlando's Restaurant Row Enjoy more than two dozen upscale and casual restaurants along this strip of Sand Lake Road. From sumptuous steakhouses, to live music, to island-fusion, we're sure there is something to please everyone in your party.